- You just had a child and can't afford the extra monthly payments
- Recently you may have lost your job and cannot gain access to enough funds for a phone
- Your behind on rent and can't afford a cellphone until you pay your bill
- Someone in your family needs help and because you helped them you no longer have a cellphone
Now for the first time, less fortunate people will be able to have access to 250 free local and domestic long distance voice minutes on their new assurance wireless (Virgin Mobile) phone through the lifetime assistance cellphone plan.
Let's look again at some of the benefits of having your very own FREE assurance wireless phone.
- The ability to call anywhere in the United States for up to 250 minutes.
- If you want more credits, you may add them via the internet with your credit card.
- Stay connected to your family and friends
- Have a phone in case of a family or personal emergency.
- Section 8 HousingSupplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled and Children
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- Transitional Aid To Families with Dependent Children
- Fuel Assistance